How bout a Jamming Session?
Saturday - 20 August 2005
I'm free on this day. And the good news is that I have RIDE!
Anyway, need to confirm timeslot with you guys first...
Juff : Maybe you could call your bro along .... we play in secret ... don't let Mr Flat know ...
Hear from you guys soon .....
I'm free on this day. And the good news is that I have RIDE!
Anyway, need to confirm timeslot with you guys first...
Juff : Maybe you could call your bro along .... we play in secret ... don't let Mr Flat know ...
Hear from you guys soon .....
2 Comments:
haah... can't touch my bro yet man. i want him to prepare for his O levels first. so he wun come until he finishes everything.
need to enquire from the CC counter... see this coming 20th got availabilty or not...
Post a Comment
<< Home